Changes in FIN-FSA regulations and guidelines on the securities market
As from 3 July 2016, the FIN-FSA revokes regulations and guidelines 7/2013 on issuers’ disclosure obligation. On the same day, the new regulations and guidelines 6/2016 Regulations and guidelines on disclosure obligation enter into force, which concern the disclosure obligation in respect of transactions in own shares, public disclosure and availability of regulated information as well as alternative performance measures.
In addition, the FIN-FSA revokes the following regulations and guidelines as from 3 July 2016:
- 10/2013 Markkinoiden väärinkäyttöön liittyvä ilmoitusvelvollisuus (available in Finnish and Swedish)
- 11/2013 Production and dissemination of investment recommendations
- Standard 5.3 Declarations of insider holdings and insider registers
The changes are due to the Market Abuse Regulation, which also enters into force on 3 July 2016.
In the future, the FIN-FSA will publish practical guidelines on disclosure obligation and on market abuse regulation on its website.
For further information, please contact
- Ville Kajala, Senior Policy Advisor, tel. +358 10 831 5226 or email@example.com
- Anu Lassila-Lonka, Market Supervisor, tel. +358 10 831 5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org