Invitation to Reporting Webinar | EBA EIOPA ESMA National reporting (Virati)
The Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA) will arrange a reporting webinar on financial status and risk reporting 1st of February 2024 at 9.00–10.30.
The webinar will address topics related to credit institutions', life and non-life insurance companies', payment institutions', occupational pension institutions', investment firms' and alternative investment fund managers' reporting.
- Opening of the event
- Reform of the system for reporting the financial standing and risks of supervised entities:
- Presentation of suomi.fi service
- Presentation of RA and VJ national reporting
- Presentation of Submission of reports view
- Presentation of new discussion functionality
Participants can also submit questions in advance that can be addressed during the webinar. Questions can be sent to the address kyselyvastaukset(at)finanssivalvonta.fi until 30th of January 2024.
The webinar will be recorded and posted on FIN-FSA's website section Reporter portal instructions. The webinar will be held in Finnish.
A link to the webinar is provided in an email, sent as confirmation of registration.
Please register for the webinar by 31st of January 2024, via the link below: