Data collections have been added to the Reporter portal of the new Financial Supervisory Authority Reporting System | ESMA
Reporting obligations for the following data collections have been added to the Reporter portal:
- Alternative Investment Fund Manager Directive reporting (AIFMD)
The above-mentioned data collection will be reported via the FIN-FSA’s Reporter Portal as of reference date 30 September 2023.
The document Known issues in the reporter portal is available online. Users should notify the FIN-FSA about any possible shortcomings in the Reporting System.
User instructions for the Reporting System have been published on the FIN-FSA’s website: Financial Supervision Authority’s user instructions for its system for reporting the financial standing and risks of supervised entities
It is possible to log in to the Reporter portal via the following web address:
- For further information on the reform of the Reporting System, see the FIN-FSA’s website.
- FIN-FSA’s instructions on access authorisations for the Reporting System.
For further information, please contact:
- Contact channel primarily through Reporter portal
- Questions related to the reform of the Reporting System: NewReportingSystem(at)fiva.fi