Data collections have been added to the Validation service of the new Financial Supervisory Authority Reporting System | VIRATI
The service break for the Validation service of the Financial Supervisory Authority's Reporting System has ended.
National data collections have been added to the Validation service of the new Reporting System. The Validation service is the test environment for the Reporter portal, where reporters can test creating and submitting reports. Reporting obligations for national data collections will be added to the actual Reporter portal later.
On the opening date, the Validation service includes reporting obligations of the following data collections:
- State of the banking system (S)
- Interest rate risk (R)
- The loan-to-value report (LTC)
Users should notify the FIN-FSA about any possible shortcomings in the reporting system. Known issues in the reporter portal.
The above-mentioned data collections will be reported via the FIN-FSA’s Reporter Portal as of reference date 31 March 2023.
User instructions for the Reporting System have been published on the FIN-FSA’s website:
FIN-FSA Guide Reporter portal
It is possible to log in to the Validation Service via the following web address:
- For further information on the reform of the reporting system, see the FIN-FSA’s website.
- FIN-FSA’s instructions on access authorisations for the Reporting System.
For further information, please contact:
- Questions related to national reporting:
- Questions related to the reform of the Reporting System: