Data collection has been added to the validation service of the new Financial Supervisory Authority reporting system | EBA
Data collectors have been added to the validation service of the new reporting system of the Financial Supervisory Authority. The Validation Service is a test environment for reporters. Reporters may send reports to the Validation Service for checking or make a report by filling out the data collection-specific web forms before submitting official reports to the Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA).
Access authorisations for the new Reporting System will operate via the Suomi.fi e-Authorisations service, and reporters will manage the access authorisations themselves. Reporter must grant access authorisations before the first login to the Validation Service. The FIN-FSA has published instructions on access authorisations for the Reporting System. In addition, the Suomi.fi e-Authorisations service provides its own instructions and support for using the service.
On the opening date, the Validation Service includes reporting obligations for those entities that report the following data collections:
- AE (Asset Encumbrance)
- COREP ALMM (Additional Liquidity Monitoring Metrics)
- COREP FRTB (Fundamental Review of the Trading Book)
- COREP LCR DA (Liquidity Coverage Requirement)
- COREP LE (Large Exposures)
- COREP LR (Equity Ratio)
- COREP NSFR (Stable Funding Requirement)
- COREP OF (Own Funds)
- COVID19 (Additional reporting in the context of COVID-19)
- FINREP (Reporting of financial information)
- GSII (Supplementary reporting for identifying and assigning G-SII buffer rates)
- IF CLASS2 (Prudential reporting for investment firms)
- SBPIMV (Supervisory Benchmarking Portfolios)
Users should notify the FIN-FSA about any possible shortcomings in the reporting system.
The above-mentioned data collections will be reported via the FIN-FSA’s Reporter Portal as of reference date 30 September 2022.
User instructions for the Reporting System have been published on the FIN-FSA’s website
Financial Supervision Authority’s user instructions for its system for reporting the financial standing and risks of supervised entities.
It is possible to log in to the Validation Service via the following web address
- For further information on the reform of the reporting system, see the FIN-FSA’s website.
- FIN-FSA’s instructions on access authorisations for the Reporting System.
For further information, please contact:
- Questions related to the reform of the Reporting System: