New version of FIN-FSA’s Reporting Application downloadable from Jakelu Distribution Service | EBA EIOPA ESMA
Version 20.0.11 of the FIN-FSA’s Reporting Application (XBRL/XML) is available for download in the Jakelu Distribution Service. The new version of the Reporting Application has fixed errors in saving AIFMD data collection’s data to the submission file.
The absence of saved data prevents the submission file from being saved
• A 12.09.b, colums 174–176
• A 12.23, colums 290–292
The data in the tables is incomplete in the submission file
• A 10.10, colums 069–074
• A 14.01, colums 298–300
FIN-FSA’s automatic feedback message contains error messages due to missing data.
It is necessary to download a new data collection application for those reporters who report AIFMD data collection tables A 10.10, A 12.09.b, A 12.23 and A 14.01. Other reporters may use the previous version 20.0.8 of the Reporting Application for reporting.
In addition, translations of Solvency II and Pension Funds data collections have been added to the new version of the Reporting Application.
For further information, please contact:
• Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to EBA ITS reporting:
• Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to AIFMD reporting:
• Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to Solvency II reporting:
• Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to Pension Fund reporting: