EBA have issued updated taxonomy and validation rules package (DPM 126.96.36.199) | EBA
The European Banking Authority (EBA) have issued an updated DPM 2.9 version containing list of validation rules and XBRL taxonomy related to its Implementing Technical Standards (ITS) on supervisory reporting. This update aims to improve data quality issues and concerns credit institutions, investment firms and fund management companies.
The updated validation rules package consists of
- 153 new validation rules
- 135 amended validation rules
- 61 validations rules with severity level modification
- 33 validation rule deleted
- 32 “old not XBRL implemented” validation rules implemented
The first applicable reference date with DPM 188.8.131.52 is 31.3.2020.
FIN-FSA’s Reporting Application’s (XBRL/XML) new workbooks for EBA’s DPM 184.108.40.206 version will be published in the Jakelu distribution service:
- 14.2.2020 COREP OF, COREP LE & COREP LR
- 16.4.2020 COREP ALM, COREP LCR DA, COREP NFSR & FINREP9