Updated encryption software for CSV-based reporting applications available for download in the Jakelu distribution service | National reporting (Virati)
The signature certificates of the CSV-based data collection applications have been updated, and the new workbooks are available for download in the Jakelu distribution service. The update concerns the following workbooks only:
- authorised payment institutions: MA and MJ data collections
- Finnish branches of foreign payment institutions: MA data collection
- sickness funds: KA data collection
- unemployment funds: KB data collection
- life insurance: VC and VK data collections
- non-life insurance: VC and VJ data collections
In the same context, the date shown on the General data sheet and the Rvrati file were also updated.
The new workbooks are available for download in the Jakelu distribution service. The workbooks must be used starting from the reporting as at 31 December 2019.
Further information is available at request by email at VIRATIhelpdesk(at)fiva.fi.