Revisions in FIN-FSA regulations and guidelines 6/2013 on Securities offerings and listings
Revisions in Regulations and guidelines 6/2013 on Securities offerings and listings are valid from 1 June 2017. The revisions are technical och pertain to several changes in legal framework and international recommendations.
The following new legislation and changes in legislation has been taken into account:
- the Crowdfunding Act (734/2016) Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/301 supplementing Directive 2003/71/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to Regulatory Technical Standards for approval and publication of the prospectus and dissemination of advertisements and amending Commission
- Regulation (EC) No 809/2004
- Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council on market abuse
- Amendments to the Securities Market Act (519/2016)
- Amendments of the Accounting Act (1376/2016).
Furthermore, references to the ESMA’s Guideline on Alternative Performance Measures, which is Included in FIN-FSA’s regulations and guidelines on disclosure obligation 6/2016 have been added. Also references to ESMA’s interpretations have been revised.
For further information, please contact
Merja Elo, Market Supervisor, tel. +358 9 183 5225 or merja.elo(at)fiva.fi