Invitation to a webinar on reporting
The Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA) will arrange a webinar on reporting for supervised entities on 10 September 2019, at 10.00–11.30 hours.
The webinar will address issues related to the reporting of credit institutions, life and non-life insurance companes, payment institutions, pension companies, investment firms and fund management companies.
- Reporting of supervisory information to the FIN-FSA
- The FIN-FSA new data collections
- Reporting of basic data on payment service providers
- Reporting on internalised settlements
- Major changes in reporting
- xbrl reporting by listed companies under ESEF
You may also send your own questions for the webinar in advance. Questions can be sent to the address kyselyvastaukset(a)finanssivalvonta.fi until 5 September 2019.
The webinar will be held as a Skype meeting, which can take 250 participants. A recording will be made of the webinar and posted on the FIN-FSA’s website under Reporting. The webinar will be held in Finnish.
A link to the webinar is provided in an email, sent as confirmation of registration.
Please register for the seminar by 6 September 2019, via the link below: