Data collections have been added to the Validation service of the new Financial Supervisory Authority Reporting System | EBA EIOPA ESMA National reporting (Virati)
The service break in the Validation service of the new Financial Supervisory Authority Reporting system has ended.
Reporting obligations for the following data collections have been added to the Validation service:
- Risk assessment questionnaire (RA)
- Analysis of occupational accident and sickness (VJ)
- Reporting on money market funds (MMF)
- Settlement internalisation (CSDR9)
- Reporting according to the article 7 of Central Securities Depositories Regulation (CSDR7)
- Annual reporting on intra-group transactions and risk concentrations of financial conglomerates primarily engaged in insurance activities (FICOD AFI)
- ESG ad hoc data collection on credit institutions (ESG)
- Ad hoc data collection of interest rate risks for banking book (IRRBB)
The above-mentioned data collections will be reported via the FIN-FSA’s Reporter Portal as of reference date 31 December 2023.
The document Known issues in the reporter portal is available online.
Users should notify the FIN-FSA about any possible shortcomings in the Reporting System.
User instructions for the Reporting System have been published on the FIN-FSA’s website: Financial Supervision Authority’s user instructions for its system for reporting the financial standing and risks of supervised entities
The user instructions will be updated with changes to the reporting system at the beginning of January 2024.
It is possible to log in to the Validation service via the following web address:
- For further information on the reform of the Reporting System, see the FIN-FSA’s website.
- FIN-FSA’s instructions on access authorisations for the Reporting System.
For further information, please contact:
- Contact channel primarily through Reporter Portal
- Questions related to the reform of the Reporting System: NewReportingSystem(at)fiva.fi