New demo workbooks of FIN-FSA Reporting Application published in Jakelu distribution service | EBA
FIN-FSA’s Reporting Application’s (XBRL/XML) new demo workbooks for EBA’s DPM 2.9.1 version has been published in the Jakelu distribution service (download the demo version from the Jakelu distribution service: Messages and news – Demo version of FIN-FSA Reporting Application / FIVA Tiedonkeruusovellus (XBRL/XML) and workbooks).
It is possible to test workbooks which will be published in stages during 2020. Entry into force:
- COREP OF, COREP LE and COREP LR modules as from the reference date 31 March 2020
- COREP LCR DA and COREP ALM modules as from the reference date 30 April 2020
- COREP NSFR module as from the reference date 30 June 2020
- FINREP9 module as from the reference date 30 June 2020.
The FIN-FSA hopes that reporters will test the workbooks as comprehensively as possible. Reporters may submit their reports to FIN-FSA’s testing environment for validation.
The workbooks are not versions intended for reporting. Development will continue in the FIN-FSA until the publication of the final workbooks intended for reporting.
FIN-FSA welcomes feedback relating to FIN-FSA’s Reporting Application as well as feedback and development wishes relating to the reporters’ testing environment.
Questions and comments can be sent by email:
- Technical and interpretation questions (XBRL/XML) concerning EBA ITS reporting: