New version of FIN-FSA’s Reporting Application (AIFMD, Solvency II, AE, COREP, FINREP, FP, SBP) downloadable from Jakelu Distribution Service | EBA EIOPA ESMA
FIN-FSA's Reporting Application (XBRL/XML) 12.3.15 and new Excel workbooks are now available for download in the Jakelu Distribution Service. Minor errors in the use of the application have been corrected in the new version of the Reporting Application.
EBA and ESMA
There have been no changes to the content of data collections.
The Reporting Application takes into account taxonomy changes of the DPM version update (2.2.0) for European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) Solvency II data collection. The DPM 2.2.0 version will be used in reporting starting from reference date 31 December 2017.
- The first reporting is for quarterly reporting for period Q4/2017; the deadline for reports to the Financial Supervisory Authority is 18 February 2018.
- Of the workbooks, solo- and group-level quarterly and annual modules (incl. Financial Stability modules) as well as the Technical Entry Point (TEP) reporting module, which are intended for reporting in special cases, are downloadable.
- The Reporting Application does not support Public Disclosure modules (APS and APG) included in taxonomy 2.2.0, which are intended to facilitate the production of data for disclosure on company websites (SFCR quantitative tables). They are not intended to be used to report data to the supervisors or EIOPA.
- The updated Release note of the Jakelu Distribution Service installation package for Solvency II reporting contains further information on the changes implemented in the Reporting Application.
- Further information is available from EIOPA's website at Data Point Model and XBRL
In problem situations, please contact:
- Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to EBA ITS reporting (XBRL/XML):
- Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to AIFMD reporting:
- Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to Solvency II reporting: