Revisions to reporting applications for the insurance sector and update of signature certificates for CSV-based reporting applications | National reporting (Virati)
On 2 October 2017, the Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA) launched a consultation on proposed revisions concerning the submission of machine-language supervision data (Regulations and guidelines 1/2011). Based on the revision proposal and feedback received, the FIN-FSA has updated the following data collections:
- Revised data collections: VA, VB, VE, VJ, VK, VM, VN, VO and VS
- New reporting templates: VJ051 and VN05
- Also changing data collections: VL and VP
The reporting instructions for the revised data collections have been amended accordingly.
The revisions will take effect on 31 December 2017 and will apply for the first time in reporting as at 31 December 2017.
The revisions in VL and VP reporting are due to legislative amendments that entered into force on 1 January 2017 and apply for the first time in reporting as at 31 December 2017. The request for consultation was issued on 10 December 2015.
For further information please contact:
- VA, VB, VE, VK and VM reporting: Marketta Lindén, IFRS Expert, email marketta.linden(at)finanssivalvonta.fi, tel. +358 9 183 5350
- VJ and VN reporting: Pirkko Welin-Siikaluoma, Senior Mathematician, email pirkko.welin-siikaluoma(at)finanssivalvonta.fi, tel. +358 9 183 5533
- VO and VS reporting: Johanna Korhonen, Risk Expert, email johanna.korhonen(at)finanssivalvonta.fi, tel. +358 9 183 5541
- VL and VP reporting: Anna Keinänen, Mathematician, email anna.keinanen(a)finanssivalvonta.fi, tel. +358 9 183 5526
Update of signature certificates
The signature certificates for the CSV-based reporting applications have been updated, and the new workbooks are available for download in the Jakelu distribution service. The update concerns the FINREP, FA, FT, JM, KA, KB, KP, KT, LTC, M, MA, MJ, ML, MU, MV, R, RVA, S, V, VC, VD, VF, VG, VP and VQ reporting. The signature certificates for other data collections were updated earlier.
Further information is available at request by email at VIRATIhelpdesk(at)fiva.fi