Data collections have been added to the Validation service of the new Financial Supervisory Authority Reporting System | EBA EIOPA ESMA National reporting (Virati)
Reporting obligations for the following data collections have been added to the Validation service:
- Alternative investment fund managers (AIFMD)
- Reporting of mortgage bank operations (KP)
- Supervisory Benchmarking Portfolios (SBPIMV, EBA DPM 3.3)
The above-mentioned data collections will be reported via the FIN-FSA’s Reporter Portal as of reference date 30 September 2023.
EIOPA DPM 2.8.0 version Solvency 2 data collections have also been added to the Validation service (excl. TEP data collection). Data collections are not versions intended for reporting. The FIN-FSA hopes that the reporters will test data collection as comprehensively as possible. The development will continue until the publication of the final data collections intended for reporting.
The document Known issues in the reporter portal is available online. Users should notify the FIN-FSA about any possible shortcomings in the Reporting System.
User instructions for the Reporting System have been published on the FIN-FSA’s website: Financial Supervision Authority’s user instructions for its system for reporting the financial standing and risks of supervised entities
It is possible to log in to the Validation service via the following web address:
- For further information on the reform of the Reporting System, see the FIN-FSA’s website.
- FIN-FSA’s instructions on access authorisations for the Reporting System.
For further information, please contact
- Contact channel primarily through Reporter Portal
- Questions related to the reform of the Reporting System: NewReportingSystem(at)fiva.fi