FIN-FSA Board appointed for 2018–2020
The Parliamentary Supervisory Council has appointed the members of the FIN-FSA Board for the three-year period beginning 1 January 2018. The members are
- Olli Rehn, Member of the Board of the Bank of Finland
- Martti Hetemäki, Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Finance
- Outi Antila, Director General at the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health
The designated alternative members for the aforementioned members are, respectively
- Katja Taipalus, Head of Department at the Bank of Finland
- Jaakko Weuro, Ministerial Adviser at the Ministry of Finance
- Hannu Ijäs, Director at the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health.
Also appointed as members were
- Pirkko Juntti, LLM (until 31 January 2018)
- Markku Pohjola, Economist (from 1 February 2018)
- CEO Vesa Vihriälä, DrPolSc.
Olli Rehn was named as Chairman of the Board, and Martti Hetemäki as Vice Chairman.
The responsibilities of the FIN-FSA and its Board are provided by law. The Board decides the overall strategy for supervisory activities, sets specific operational objectives and directs and supervises the achievement of objectives and compliance with the strategy.
For further information, please contact
Olli Rehn, Chairman of the FIN-FSA Board, tel. +358 9 183 2002.